11.05.2022 toimus üritus "Transitioning to a climate neutral electricity generation in Estonia - final webinar"
Allpool on kättesaadaval ürituse salvestused ja ettekanded.
- Opening words by Taavi Aas, the Minister of Economic Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Estonia
- Opening words by Nathalie Berger, Director-General for Structural Reform Support, European Commission
- Need for the project and current status of energy sector in Estonia (Timo Tatar, Energy Department)
- General overview of the project objective and experience (Koen Rademaekers, Trinomics)
- Key findings of the project (Lauri Tammiste, SEI and Koen Rademaekers, Trinomics)
- Final action plans (Andrea Demurtas, Trinomics)
- Sensitivity analysis (Matthew Smith, Trinomics)